domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2013

Learning Styles
Mulling over what the psychologist Dr. Daniel Willingham said (commented by BogolepovaSvetlana ) made me think about how researchers state their theories. They have to pinpoint their idea and detach it from the whole. I say that because I agree with Dr. Willingham  when he talks about what he says this theory predicts about each learner's styles  and I partly disagree (if I may) with his claims. I think he might be overlooking the motivation people need to memorize things. By participating in Dr. Daniella Melaré's web discussion group (on learning styles) and after reading a few books by Dr. Ivan Isquierdo on how our memory  works, it dawns on me that we ought to bear in mind people's peculiarities to retain certain memories and how different these can be - emotional, electrical and chemical processes are also responsible for keeping, storing and retrieving memories.  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário